There a few simple requests we have of you to ensure the right environment is provided for yoga. All students are required to abide by these.
GENERAL FOR ALL
- ALWAYS arrive at class 5 minutes before the nominated start time of the class.
- ALWAYS notify the teacher of any injury you may have prior to the start of class.
- ALWAYS notify the teacher IMMEDIATELY if a physical adjustment causes you any discomfort or pain.
- Students to return studio yoga mats and blankets to where they borrowed them from neatly at the conclusion of each class.
- If your studio yoga mat is wet or damp at the end of class from perspiration, leave it at the side of the studio to dry. Notify the teacher so they can put it away for you at a later time.
- Avoid eating a snack 1 hour prior to class start time (this rule is not applicable to pregnant women).
- Avoid eating a heavy meal 3-4 hours prior to class start time.
- Students are requested to enter and leave a class with minimal noise and disruption. This is particularly important when other students are practicing asana, meditation, pranayama or relaxation.
- Students must take shoes off in the studio room.
- It is appreciated that all students wear deodorant and suitable clean clothing to class. Refrain for wearing heavy fragrances.
- To participate in a yoga class, you must pay for that class prior to the commencement of the class.
- Flip Your Dog Yoga takes no responsibility for personal property left in the studio.
- Students who perspire noticeably will need to bring a small hand towel to class with them.
- Physical adjustments are an accepted part of the practice by Yoga students and Teachers. If you do not wish to receive them you must inform the teacher prior to class commencing. It is ESSENTIAL that students notify the teacher at the start of class of any injury they may have. Students MUST notify the teacher IMMEDIATELY if an adjustment causes them discomfort or pain. These events will be logged in the Injury and Incident Log Book by the Teacher at the conclusion of the class.